Ways Businesses Can Use Video to Interact with Customers
There are so many different ways companies can use web video as a marketing and branding tool. Below is a list with short explanations on different ways your company can benefit from the fastest growing online communication.
- Welcome Video – Numerous studies show that videos help tremendously in personally connecting visitors with your company and brand. Why not put up a video welcoming and thanking for people visiting your website?
- Instructional Videos – These videos can show customers what to do on your website, help them make purchases, lead them to other areas on the website, and much more. People find it much easier to navigate through a process when a video spokesperson is telling them exactly how to do it.
- Product Reviews – These are great for showcasing your products and services. Show the customer why your product is right for them with a hands-on demonstration.
- Testimonials – Testimonials are great for gaining customer trust. Interview former customers and have these customers tell visitors how great your business is. These videos work really well on improving conversions.
- Webinars – Webinars give interested visitors free information. In turn the viewers will provide you with their information (ex: Name and Email, which you can use later to get in contact with them). You are able to show your knowledge about the industry, as well as making your brand relevant in that industry.
- Company Tour – People like to know who they are doing business with. By giving them a behind-the-scenes look at your company, visitors feel like they know your company and are more likely to do business.
- CEO’s Message – When people are able to see who is running the operation of a company, they feel more connected to that company. This can be accomplished with a short address by the CEO, stating a brief history/overview of the company, and why they are the right choice to do business with.
- How-To Videos – These instructional videos simply show viewers how to do something. For example, a remodeling business might make a how-to video on properly installing drywall. Again, it builds brand and credibility for the business, as well as getting potential customers to return to your website.
There are many more options on ways to create and use web video, but these are some of the most common. Many web video companies are able to make all of these types of videos, and even help write the scripts for them. Just remember, as always, the content must be useful, relevant, and prepared in a professional way to make the impact you want.